Arrow Cryogenics, Inc., provides finishing services for automakers and other major OEMs. From fuel system components to electronic housings to window control buttons, we have worked with almost every component that goes into a modern automobile.
We have provided thermal deburring for fuel injection components, manifolds, sensors, and cryogenic deflashing and deburring for molded plastic and rubber parts. We offer standard anodizing and hardcoat anodizing for aluminum parts of all shapes and sizes. Our vibratory finishing services are ideal for finishing and cleaning electronic control housings.
Additional services for automotive and other manufacturers include:
- Shot blasing die cast components
- Stainless steel passivation and electropolishing
- Ultrasonic cleaning and vapor degreasing
- Laser marking for part identification
- Abrasive blasting and texturing
- Descaling for heat-treated, welded, or oxidized parts
- and many others
Request sample processing to see what we can do for you, or contact Arrow Cryogenics today for more information on our full-service finishing capabilities.