Arrow Cryogenics, Inc., provides first-class finishing services for parts and components of pharmaceutical handling and manufacturing equipment. Available services include:
- Cryogenic deflashing Silicone implants, IV connectors, and other molded rubber and plastic parts.
- Thermal deburring of metal components used in simple and complex equipment.
- Passivation and electropolishing of stainless steel parts and components.
- Laser marking for part identification that stands up to repeated high-temperature sterilization and harsh cleaning chemicals.
- Cleanroom cleaning and packaging in our in-house Class 10,000 (ISO Class 7) cleanroom.
- Hardcoat anodizing to improve the corrosion and wear resistance of aluminum manufacturing and handling components.
- and many others.
Request sample processing to see what we’re capable of, or contact Arrow Cryogenics today for more information on our finishing processes for pharmaceutical parts and components.