The vapor-degreasing process involves heating solvents into vapor within an enclosed chamber that condenses on cooler parts before dripping away with grease and grime.
Vapor degreasing offers benefits beyond thoroughly removing oil and contaminants. Those benefits include:
- Not dependent on differing operator skills
- No manual cleaning
- Penetrate blind holes, cracks, recesses, etc.
- No extra drying
- Prevents cross-contamination
- Reusable cleaning solvents
Many industries rely on the degreasing of parts and components. The most common include automotive, aviation and aerospace, medical, electronics and computers, hydraulics, firearms, and defense.
Arrow vapor degreasing services are great for:
- Thoroughly removing oil, and other solvent-soluble contaminants
- Penetrating blind holes, cracks, recesses, etc. for perfect precision parts cleaning
- Preparing part surfaces for finishing processes such as painting and welding
- Cleaning components that may be damaged by cleaning with water
- Cleaning inserts prior to being molded into material
Your Single Source of Total Solutions
We look beyond today to increase efficiency and serve your business.
Finished Means Finished. Done
We eliminate the need for your parts to go elsewhere.