Metal finishing is a broad term for secondary processes to improve metal parts or materials. It may include deburring, deflashing, grinding, chemical treatments, polishing, anodizing, thermal deburring, cryogenic services, etc. See More
We work with you to understand how the product would be used, the substrate material, and other factors including, deadlines and cost.
Besides removing extraneous material, metal finishing has many benefits.
- Extends the lifespan
- Limits corrosion impact
- Enhances chemical resistance
- Cleans, polishes, and removes surface defects
- Add strength to the metal
- Reduces friction
- Prepares for welding or soldering
- Adds electrical conductivity
- Coats the material
- Prepares for plating
Some of our metal finishing services also apply to finishing plastics and rubber. We also offer unique services for handling plastics and rubber, including cryogenic deflashing, centrifugal finishing, vapor polishing, plastic annealing, insert salvaging, etc. See More
We offer finishing, cleaning, and packaging services from within our on-site cleanroom to meet your stringent quality production specifications. Our cleanroom meets class 10,000 (ISO Class 7) requirements. About Our Cleanroom
No. We perform all of our finishing services in our Minnesota facility. We believe that provides greater efficiency. We maintain responsibility for your products, which also saves you from managing additional services. About Our Services
We maintain numerous international certifications and registrations that demonstrate our commitment to quality. About Our Certifications
- ISO 9001:2015
- ITAR Register Certification
In addition to your contact information, we need to know the following required information:
- Part number
- Production quantity
- How will Arrow recieve parts/packaging?
- How would you like Arrow to package product upon completion?
Other helpful information:
- Specification / Job Requirements
- Inspection Criteria Requirements, Standard AQL will apply per Dwg & PO
- Requested Lead Time, 3-5 days is standard
- Customer RFQ #
- Special notes including part history
Also, you have an option of uploading a document.