Medical Device Finishing Services
Arrow Cryogenics, Inc., provides a wide range of finishing services for medical devices and components, including:
- Abrasive blasting and texturing to help bone screws, dental implants, etc., achieve higher percentages of bone attachment.
- Cryogenic deflashing for silicone implants and other molded plastic and rubber components.
- Passivation to remove free iron from stainless steel materials, making them less susceptible to corrosive environmental factors.
- Cleanroom cleaning and packaging in our on-site Class 10,000 (ISO Class 7) cleanroom.
- Laser marking for part identification that can withstand repeated high-temperature sterilization.
- Hardcoat anodizing for sterilization trays and other high wear aluminum components.
- Electropolishing for surgical tools and other stainless steel equipment and parts.
- and many others.
Request sample processing to see what we’re capable of, or contact Arrow Cryogenics today to learn more about our finishing services for medical components.